What is Network Spinal Analysis™
- A unique type of chiropractic in which gentle precise touch to the spine cues the brain to help the spinal cord relax -> nerve roots relax -> muscles relax -> so the bones & body can be in optimal alignment and tone for an optimal life.
- Energy is free to go towards healing & higher thought rather than protecting & defending. Sympathetic & parasympathetic nervous systems are more balanced.
- Upgrades your software program by installing strategies for handling stress more optimally!
- Developed by our friend & mentor Dr. Donald Epstein
The tone, tension, and position of the spine and nervous system influences the tone, tension, and position of your life.
Network Spinal Analysis Assists the Brain in Developing New Strategies to:
- Experience the world
- Adapt to stress
- Dissipate tension from the spine and nerves
- Connect with your body’s natural rhythms
- Experience greater well being
- Make healthier choices
- Create a more self-correcting, self-reliant spine & nervous system
- Develop the Somatopsychic and Respiratory “healing waves”
- Practitioners combine their clinical assessments of spinal refinements with patient’s self assessments of wellness and life changes.
- Greater self-awareness and conscious awakening of the relationships between the body, mind, emotion and expression of human spirit are realized through this unique healing work.
Somato Respiratory Integration
Somato (Body) Respiratory (Breathing) Integration is a series of twelve stages of exercises designed to offer you new options and reorganization in your experience of your body and your personal healing. It educates you to your body’s rhythms and inner wisdom through focused attention, gentle breath, motion, and touch.