Dr. Tracy Ransome has a passion for living an extraordinary life and helping others feel as amazing as possible in their bodies and in their lives so that we all may live our lives to the fullest, Thrive, and give the gifts we were meant to give to the world!
Dr. Tracy was born and raised in Southern New Jersey where she graduated Cum Laude from Moorestown Friends High School as a 3 sport Captain and MVP.
She continued her education at the University of Richmond where she graduated with a B.A. in Leadership Studies and a double minor in Business & Administration Studies as well as Rhetoric & Communication Studies. While attending UR Dr. Tracy was Captain and MVP of the Division 1 Women’s lacrosse team.
She then moved to New York City to study and pursue a career in acting and producing in the entertainment industry. This career gave her great insight into human behavior and dynamics and was the catalyst for her move to Los Angeles.
Having a passion for growth and expansion Dr. Tracy was fortunate to be introduced to a very unique type of chiropractic called Network Spinal Analysis in 2008 which was life changing and inspired her to become a chiropractic doctor.
She received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Southern California University of Health Sciences Los Angeles College of Chiropractic where she was founder & president of the Network Spinal Analysis club.
Dr. Tracy is honored & grateful to be practicing chiropractic and helping her practice members live their best life possible in Manhattan Beach, the Los Angeles area, and beyond.
- Southern California University of Health Sciences Los Angeles College of Chiropractic – Doctor of Chiropractic
- University of Richmond – Richmond, VA
- Leadership Studies Major
- Business & Administration Studies Minor
- Rhetoric & Communication Studies Minor
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Diplomat – Parts I, II, III, IV, & Physiotherapy
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Diplomat
- Network Spinal Analysis
- Somato Respiratory Integration
Memberships & Affiliations:
- Association for Reorganizational Healing Practice
- California Chiropractic Association